Disable a device in XP Home - but only on one account.

I wish to disable my logitech webcam on one XP account but leave it
active on the other. Is this possible. Using XP home with SP2 and all
updates.

Thanks

See if you could create a Hardware Profile for just that User. Just go
to Help and Support and in the Search Box type:
Hardware Profile

Rich Barry wrote:
> See if you could create a Hardware Profile for just that User. Just go
> to Help and Support and in the Search Box type:
> Hardware Profile
> "sentinel" <lauroy9@canada.com> wrote in message
>
>>I wish to disable my logitech webcam on one XP account but leave it active
>>on the other. Is this possible. Using XP home with SP2 and all updates.
>>
>>Thanks

Hardware profile only seems to work for the entire computer. I need
something that is user specific.