Building from P4I875P - Dragon 2 - V. 1.0

What might be the one or two most compatible (where the connections are as
fool-proof as possible) cases for this board given it's features. For a view
of this board, see:

http://www.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20030707/i875p-51.html

PS. I only have experience setting up an Abit ST6R board, about two years
ago. (The machine I currently have.)

Thanks.

Pablo

Joe

Used an Antec Sonata on a P4i875p-Dragon I built last year. The boards look
identical..
"PRiveraSr" <PRiveraSr@Not.My.Email.com> wrote in message

> What might be the one or two most compatible (where the connections are as
> fool-proof as possible) cases for this board given it's features. For a
view
> of this board, see:
>
> http://www.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20030707/i875p-51.html
>
> PS. I only have experience setting up an Abit ST6R board, about two years
> ago. (The machine I currently have.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Pablo

Thanks Joe, I apreciate your time. I'll look into it.

If you pop in again, would you tell me something, in your best judgement,
woud the "silent" feature of the Sonata be affected much, if I were to
change the power supply to say a 480, rather than the special PS that the
Sonata comes with?

Best regards.

--
Pablo Rivera
Apprentice Developer

"joe" <stefp@hotpop.com> wrote in message
> Used an Antec Sonata on a P4i875p-Dragon I built last year. The boards
look
> identical..
> "PRiveraSr" <PRiveraSr@Not.My.Email.com> wrote in message
> >
> > What might be the one or two most compatible (where the connections are
as
> > fool-proof as possible) cases for this board given it's features. For a
> view
> > of this board, see:
> >
> > http://www.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20030707/i875p-51.html
> >
> > PS. I only have experience setting up an Abit ST6R board, about two
years
> > ago. (The machine I currently have.)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Pablo

Hmmm.

I added up the watt consumption of the components for the new machine at it
seems that 380 will be sufficient. Especially because of the PS brand, or
maker. So this will be my next purchase.

Thanks again to all who responded.

--
Pablo Rivera
Apprentice Developer