KT-600 will not boot...

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 7, 2004 11:35:42 PM

have the following items...

Xp2600+
SY-KT600 Dragon Plus 1.0
PNY pc2700 DDR 256mb
Radeon 9200
WD80 gig hdd
Sony CDR

I get no video and a beep every few seconds... FAQ says it is a memory
issue... so I swapped out the memory ... same response.

jumpers set at 166mhz
DIP set at 0011000

For what its worth...

I swapped out the ram once more with some PC2100 from my other machine and
still no boot...

I swapped video cards as well... no boot.

I have tried all the FSB jumper setting and no boot....

I have cleared the CMOS between each one of these changes... No Boot...

I am out of ideas... Could I have just gotten a bad MB?

I have checked everything I know... which is very little...

Any help would be great....

Greg

More about : 600 boot

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 13, 2004 6:22:39 PM

set to 133 fsb, and disconnect all drives power cables so you just
boot with cpu, ddr, video
!