atx power supply with soyo 5 ehm?

hi all I need some advice. I have Soyo 5-EHM motherboard.
i tried to change old At with atx power supply. unfortunately when i
press power button nothing happens.(this power supply works on another
system)..there is some jumper or pin i have to connect??
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about power supply soyo

    I am not familiar with that specific mobo, but there should be a series of
    jumpers near one edge of the board that include one labled PWR or PWRBTN or
    something like that. There should be adjacent jumpers for the speaker, hard
    drive LED, etc. While installing the PS you might have accidentally pulled
    out the two-wire connector (it should be labeled) from the case that
    connects to the power jumper.

    Make sure the power supply switch, if it has one, is turned on, and the
    voltage is set correctly.

    Your actions might have pulled the video card out a bit, so reinstall it and
    really mash it back into place. Also remove and reinstall any memory sticks.

    Good luck.

    TomC

    "wal" <walcom@freemail.it> wrote in message
    > hi all I need some advice. I have Soyo 5-EHM motherboard.
    > i tried to change old At with atx power supply. unfortunately when i
    > press power button nothing happens.(this power supply works on another
    > system)..there is some jumper or pin i have to connect??
    > thanks

Power Supplies Soyo ATX Motherboards