hp

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Can anyone give me guidance regarding webspace for "My Mame Cabinet" type of
site I am looking into doing.

I have not got any "free" webspace with my ISP and so am looking into
getting some for this project:

I have bought a cabinet and installed the PC and got it up and running so I
am willing to show off.... er I mean ..... share my knowledge with the
fellow Mamers.

Regards to all Mamers,

Hitesh

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You can post your pictures and progress to the BYOAC project forums. I have
used that in the past as it is a very easy way to record your progress and
images.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/board,10.0.html

HP wrote on 05. April 2005:

> Can anyone give me guidance regarding webspace for "My Mame Cabinet" type of
> site I am looking into doing.
>
> I have not got any "free" webspace with my ISP and so am looking into
> getting some for this project:
>
> I have bought a cabinet and installed the PC and got it up and running so I
> am willing to show off.... er I mean ..... share my knowledge with the
> fellow Mamers.

There are alot of free webspace givers around you can sign up for free.

If this fails for some reason I have some webspace at Tombstones and
might offer to upload the stuff in a certain subdirectory of mine, if
Dungeon-Dave doesn't mind.

But I cannot give you the password for obvious reasons, so you have to
email me everything and I upload it for you.
--
By(e) Andreas

Hi
You could try out http://tbns.net
You can have about 20Mb of space.

I use it my self if i need to make files availeble for friends.

Your site name would be something like http://tbns.net/mame/ that is where i
share mame files.

A free place that has been working very well for me.

Take care
Leo