Webspace for Mame Cabinet

Can anyone give me guidance regarding webspace for "My Mame Cabinet" type of
site I am looking into doing.

I have not got any "free" webspace with my ISP and so am looking into
getting some for this project:

I have bought a cabinet and installed the PC and got it up and running so I
am willing to show off.... er I mean ..... share my knowledge with the
fellow Mamers.

Regards to all Mamers,

Hitesh
3 answers Last reply
More about webspace mame cabinet

    You can post your pictures and progress to the BYOAC project forums. I have
    used that in the past as it is a very easy way to record your progress and
    images.

    http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/board,10.0.html

    HP wrote on 05. April 2005:

    > Can anyone give me guidance regarding webspace for "My Mame Cabinet" type of
    > site I am looking into doing.
    >
    > I have not got any "free" webspace with my ISP and so am looking into
    > getting some for this project:
    >
    > I have bought a cabinet and installed the PC and got it up and running so I
    > am willing to show off.... er I mean ..... share my knowledge with the
    > fellow Mamers.

    There are alot of free webspace givers around you can sign up for free.

    If this fails for some reason I have some webspace at Tombstones and
    might offer to upload the stuff in a certain subdirectory of mine, if
    Dungeon-Dave doesn't mind.

    But I cannot give you the password for obvious reasons, so you have to
    email me everything and I upload it for you.
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    Hi
    You could try out http://tbns.net
    You can have about 20Mb of space.

    I use it my self if i need to make files availeble for friends.

    Your site name would be something like http://tbns.net/mame/ that is where i
    share mame files.

    A free place that has been working very well for me.

    Take care
    Leo

Internet Service Providers Games Video Games