Why do recent messages disappear ??

I posted a question in the last 3 weeks and it disappeared within 10 days.
It is not my OE newsgroup settings either so why do questions disappear ???

TomC

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

I don't know, but I've noticed the same thing.

I post with OE and then use Google newsgroups:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo

to read the messages.

TomC

"R Hallman" <rehallman@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I posted a question in the last 3 weeks and it disappeared within 10 days.
> It is not my OE newsgroup settings either so why do questions disappear
???

TomC

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

In OE, Tools > Options > Maintenance tab > Delete news messages (x) days
after being downloaded.