monitor display is upside down

monitor is a CMV flat panel display with windows XP. kids playing game
apparently used keyboard randomly while game playing and when I came back
into room, the display was upside down. Can't find any info on how to
rectify. can't stand on my head all day! please help.

Some companies use that as an indicator that your warranty has expired.

Seriously, go to the program that controls your monitor adjustments. You
will find the settings in there.

Right click on you desktop. Go to properties/settings/advanced. Look around
in there for a tab that will take you to the monitor settings. From there
you are on your own, as the settings will vary as per the video board and
drivers installed on your system. Look for something that has to do with
"rotate".

--
Regards,

Richard Urban