user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Just installed the PI4865PE PLUS Dragon 2 w/a 3GHz. So far it's been a
pretty good system for what I usually do. Have some questions that
some of you may be able to help me find the answer to.

I would like to experiment a little with the manual CPU settings. When
I go into BIOS and set the Frequency settings to manual then try to
adjust the frequency it displays the message "Key in a DEC number".
what are they asking for? What is a "DEC" number?

I've tried looking on the SOYO site, but either that information isn't
available there, or it is and I've just been blind as a bat and have
missed it.

Is there a good source of information out there that explains in
detail the different BIOS settings for this board?

Thanks for the help.

.. <tfwtest@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<5m68a0pv2kshehd2tieigjkv8mhjv0d84i@4ax.com>...

It's asking you to manually type in the Frequency you wish to run the
motherboard at. So with a 800Mhz P-4 you would start with 200 (200Mhz
times 4 channels = 800Mhz) and to overclock would be 201, 202 and so
on.