cant copy

mark

Please help

I was having bother with my cdr it would not copy anything for me so I
bought a pioneer 109 dvr and installed it but when I try to copy anything
with Nero or windows media I can get all the way through up to I ask it to
copy and it keeps saying put in blank media and I have put in at least
twenty blank cds but nothing happens. Can anyone help me

Regards

mark

peter

Hi,

When you start the Nero Smart Start or Nero Express, have you click what
kind of disk you have put in the DVD rom tray?
You must click the correct type of CDR or DVD R or CD R/W or DVD R/W disk.

--
Peter

"MARK" wrote:

> Please help
>
> I was having bother with my cdr it would not copy anything for me so I
> bought a pioneer 109 dvr and installed it but when I try to copy anything
> with Nero or windows media I can get all the way through up to I ask it to
> copy and it keeps saying put in blank media and I have put in at least
> twenty blank cds but nothing happens. Can anyone help me
>
> Regards
>
> mark

Also, make sure you select the letters DVD instead of CD, in the
opening page of Nero.