Anybody having problems downloading latest drivers from SO..

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 24, 2004 2:17:15 PM

I was going to load XP onto my system that has an SY-K7V Dragon Plus... went
to click on the download for each of the drivers and all and it keeps coming
back with an error:
You are not authorized to view this page.... you might not have permission
to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied..."

Anybody heard of this happening and know what to do to fix it? If so,
please let me know.
TIA!
--
KWW
May 26, 2004 4:11:41 AM

Nevermind... for some reason I could download them from somebody else's
machine... just not mine.

--
KWW

!