  • Hewlett Packard
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 12, 2004 10:01:35 PM

Hi

I had a nice new BJC4300 - for about 5 months! I then didn't use it
for a year as was fortunate enough to use an A3 printer at work for
nowt! Then went back to the BJC and it wouldn't print for love nor
money. Have soaked the head in everything. Then got another head and
worked fine. Went to use it a few weeks later and nothing again. Tried
new inks, refilled old, soaked and everything but buy a bloody new
printhead at £39.99 !! The printer was only £59.99 new...

Then borrowed a friend's HP 820C xi and it prints, but not Cyan or
Yellow. Refilled the cart, replaced it and nothing???

God what do you have to do to get an inket to work?????????????????

Any ideas anyone??

MG
**REMOVE** 'myhat' from my return email address before sending!!

More about : bjc4300 hp820c probs

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 13, 2004 12:43:07 AM

"MG" <100550.3170@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> Then borrowed a friend's HP 820C xi and it prints, but not Cyan or
> Yellow. Refilled the cart, replaced it and nothing???
>
> God what do you have to do to get an inket to work?????????????????

Put in a fresh #41 cartridge. The cartridge you are using is probably *very*
old. You can check the warranty date (two years from manufacture date) as
shown at:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=e...

Regards,