XP media edition TV tuner problem.

May 1, 2005 5:31:42 PM

I just bought Windows XP Media edition Version 2002 SP2.
and I also bought a TV/FM tuner card. (Bt878A chipset based)
my pc is a:

Asus main board with all the latest driver &
Firmware, patches....
Athlon barton 2500+ 1GB ram
Video card FX-5200
400GB HDD

the TV/FM:
it's a "Super TV tuner"
the chipset is a:
btcap, WDM audio capture
btcap, WDM sound capture
bttuner, phillips WDM TVTuner
(chipset CONNEXAN Fusion 878A)

The Main Problem is: the media Center application
tells me that there is either a proble or no TV card!
and the programm that is bundled with the card work fine.
I can watch TV & FM but not in Media center.
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 3:22:47 AM

I had the same problem I downloaded NVIDIA DVD Decoder trial program and
the media center started working fine. Note the trial program is good for 90
days then you have to buy it

!