KT600 Dragon Plus 1.0 Bad Graphics

I just upgraded from a KT333 and I find that the graphics in games like
everquest is really screwy now. Heads without hair... Menus flickering at
angles. The card worked perfectly with the KT333 Dragon Platinum. Is it
possible I should change the BIOS settings or made lower the AGP from 8x to
4x?
__________________________________________________________________ Thomas
Kolakowski ICQ#: 5218030 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me
More about kt600 dragon graphics

    The graphics clear up it I switch from 8x to 4x... Both the MB and video
    card support 8x.

    "Thomas Kolakowski" <tomko@tomkobeer.com> wrote in message
    > I just upgraded from a KT333 and I find that the graphics in games like
    > everquest is really screwy now. Heads without hair... Menus flickering at
    > angles. The card worked perfectly with the KT333 Dragon Platinum. Is it
    > possible I should change the BIOS settings or made lower the AGP from 8x
    > 4x?
    > Kolakowski ICQ#: 5218030 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Soyo Graphics Motherboards