FS: Games I can bring to Chicagoland Show

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

I lowered the prices on a few of these games to get them out of here.
Here is the list:

25" Jamma cabinet- Used to be a dedicated widebody Mario Bros. Monitor
works, but is dim. Game is missing the back door and sides have been
relaminated with vinyl laminate. It was a Neo Geo and will include both

sticks with 4 buttons a piece. $75

Merit touchscreen upright- Board and controller are both tested
working.
Game has a 19" monitor which is dead and does not have the glass
touchscreen. $75

Megatouch 3 or 4 countertop- Monitor powers on for a second and then
shuts off. Game does come up and play, but the monitor needs work. $150

Mortal Kombat- Works 100%, in a converted Dig Dug cab painted black.
Joysticks and buttons will need to be put back into control panel, but
come with it. $200

Turtles in Time- In converted Black Widow cab jammatized. Missing the
front glass and board, monitor is dead. Both sides of the cabinet have
been laminated black. $75

DK3 cocktail- Game plays with a scrambled screen, but you can hear the
game playing, etc.. This is a factory conversion kit from a 19" DKjr
cocktail. $225

Frogger cocktail- Game works, but has no sound. Both joysticks will
need to be put back into the control panels and all the parts should
be there with it. $225

TAKE THE PAIR of above cocktails for $400

Thats about it for now. I WILL NOT be bringing any of these to the show
unless someone is interested in picking one of these up, but please let
me know if you are interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Brian
2 answers Last reply
More about games bring chicagoland show
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

    Yes, this is the show that is at the Pheasant Run this weekend in St.
    Charles. www.chicagolandshow.com

    Brian

    Gizzard wrote:
    > Is it the St Charles Show you are refering to?
    >

    > "Brian Morris" <bmorris@endlessarcade.com> wrote in message
    > >I lowered the prices on a few of these games to get them out of
    here.
    > > Here is the list:
    > >
    > > 25" Jamma cabinet- Used to be a dedicated widebody Mario Bros.
    Monitor
    > > works, but is dim. Game is missing the back door and sides have
    been
    > > relaminated with vinyl laminate. It was a Neo Geo and will include
    both

    > > sticks with 4 buttons a piece. $75
    > >
    > > Merit touchscreen upright- Board and controller are both tested
    > > working.
    > > Game has a 19" monitor which is dead and does not have the glass
    > > touchscreen. $75
    > >
    > > Megatouch 3 or 4 countertop- Monitor powers on for a second and
    then
    > > shuts off. Game does come up and play, but the monitor needs work.
    $150

    > > Mortal Kombat- Works 100%, in a converted Dig Dug cab painted
    black.
    > > Joysticks and buttons will need to be put back into control panel,
    but
    > > come with it. $200
    > >
    > > Turtles in Time- In converted Black Widow cab jammatized. Missing
    the
    > > front glass and board, monitor is dead. Both sides of the cabinet
    have
    > > been laminated black. $75
    > >
    > > DK3 cocktail- Game plays with a scrambled screen, but you can hear
    the
    > > game playing, etc.. This is a factory conversion kit from a 19"
    DKjr
    > > cocktail. $225
    > >
    > > Frogger cocktail- Game works, but has no sound. Both joysticks will
    > > need to be put back into the control panels and all the parts
    should
    > > be there with it. $225
    > >
    > > TAKE THE PAIR of above cocktails for $400
    > >
    > > Thats about it for now. I WILL NOT be bringing any of these to the
    show
    > > unless someone is interested in picking one of these up, but please
    let
    > > me know if you are interested and we can go from there.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Brian

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

    Is it the St Charles Show you are refering to?

    "Brian Morris" <bmorris@endlessarcade.com> wrote in message
    >I lowered the prices on a few of these games to get them out of here.
    > Here is the list:
    >
    > 25" Jamma cabinet- Used to be a dedicated widebody Mario Bros. Monitor
    > works, but is dim. Game is missing the back door and sides have been
    > relaminated with vinyl laminate. It was a Neo Geo and will include both
    >
    > sticks with 4 buttons a piece. $75
    >
    > Merit touchscreen upright- Board and controller are both tested
    > working.
    > Game has a 19" monitor which is dead and does not have the glass
    > touchscreen. $75
    >
    > Megatouch 3 or 4 countertop- Monitor powers on for a second and then
    > shuts off. Game does come up and play, but the monitor needs work. $150
    >

    > Mortal Kombat- Works 100%, in a converted Dig Dug cab painted black.
    > Joysticks and buttons will need to be put back into control panel, but
    > come with it. $200
    >
    > Turtles in Time- In converted Black Widow cab jammatized. Missing the
    > front glass and board, monitor is dead. Both sides of the cabinet have
    > been laminated black. $75
    >
    > DK3 cocktail- Game plays with a scrambled screen, but you can hear the
    > game playing, etc.. This is a factory conversion kit from a 19" DKjr
    > cocktail. $225
    >
    > Frogger cocktail- Game works, but has no sound. Both joysticks will
    > need to be put back into the control panels and all the parts should
    > be there with it. $225
    >
    > TAKE THE PAIR of above cocktails for $400
    >
    > Thats about it for now. I WILL NOT be bringing any of these to the show
    > unless someone is interested in picking one of these up, but please let
    > me know if you are interested and we can go from there.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Brian

Games Video Video Games Product