problems w/ sy-kt-600 dragon plus 1.0

KAOS

im having problems setting the clock multipliers

power source: 115/230 set at 115v
ram: 512 ddr
cpu: amd athlon xp 2600+ fbs333 barton core
videocard: diamond stealth ati 128mb

so, when i have all the switches set to off and the cmos set to
default it will load fine, i can go into bios, if i try to load
windows it tells me theres a "frequency overrange" and restarts. ive
tried to set the jumpers, 133@8.5 and 166@6.5, when i turn it on
nothing happens. no beeps, no monitor, no nothing, fan runs lights
come on. i take the cpu fan off, unlock the cpu, set the jumpers and
still nothing.

somebody help me!!!!

I just installed the same board and processor yesterday. I would
recommend that you stay with the default multiplier (I believe it is
12.5). This is not the best OC board. Clear the CMOS and try again.
Make sure that the FSB jumpers are set for 333.

For your 2600+ chip the dip switches should be set to:
3 & 4 OFF and the rest on. That will give a 12.5 multiplier.
Set the FJ1 jumpers as:
2 & 3 connected and 4 & 5 connected for a 166 fsb.

Andy