Dragon+ Hung up

Hi, I've used this Dragon+ system over two years now. It works fine in
general, but it often hungs up. I know that the system hungs up only if I
run Windows XP pro but not Win2K pro. this problem happens w/o any
addtitional peripherals, and I've had this problem since I installed XP pro
last year (I had used Win2k pro because of this problem). Do you know any
issues to use Dragon+ w/ Win XP.

Thank you in advance,

Sam

did you install the 4 in 1 drivers ? XP has them in a basic form,
but its always best to use the newest, so go to viaarena and look for
the hyperion drivers for the KT266A chipset ~

Sam Ohn wrote:
> Hi, I've used this Dragon+ system over two years now. It works fine in
> general, but it often hungs up. I know that the system hungs up only if I
> run Windows XP pro but not Win2K pro. this problem happens w/o any
> addtitional peripherals, and I've had this problem since I installed XP pro
> last year (I had used Win2k pro because of this problem). Do you know any
> issues to use Dragon+ w/ Win XP.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>

> Sam

farmuse <noferu@blah.net> wrote in message news:<cbpre8$bvn$1@solaris.cc.vt.edu>...

Along with what farmuse stated did you also install WinXP drivers for
all the other componets in your system. Many have drivers that must be
used with XP that may be different then Win2K.