adding 200 gig hard drive

I have a SY-K7V Dragon Plus--VIA KT266A ATX motherboard and I am wondering
if it will recognize a 200 gig hard drive? Will it see some of it or none of
it? Is there any updates i need to download and install?
Thanks for the help
tcoop
17 answers Last reply
More about adding hard drive

    tcoop typed:

    > I have a SY-K7V Dragon Plus--VIA KT266A ATX motherboard and I am
    > wondering if it will recognize a 200 gig hard drive? Will it see some
    > of it or none of it? Is there any updates i need to download and
    > install? Thanks for the help
    > tcoop

    You need latest BIOS upgrade. Older ones won't see it bigger than 137G.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    I went to this site
    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/selectresults.php?language=&col1=Proc_AMD+Athlon+XP%2C+T-Bird%2C+Duron&col2=37&col3=BIOS+Upgrade

    but how can i be sure which file to download?
    Thanks again for your help, tcoop

    "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
    > tcoop typed:
    >
    > > I have a SY-K7V Dragon Plus--VIA KT266A ATX motherboard and I am
    > > wondering if it will recognize a 200 gig hard drive? Will it see some
    > > of it or none of it? Is there any updates i need to download and
    > > install? Thanks for the help
    > > tcoop
    >
    > You need latest BIOS upgrade. Older ones won't see it bigger than 137G.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    According to Soyo NO. See http://www.soyousa.com/kb/kbdesc.php?id=69

    Frank Howell

    "tcoop" <c_tom@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > I have a SY-K7V Dragon Plus--VIA KT266A ATX motherboard and I am wondering
    > if it will recognize a 200 gig hard drive? Will it see some of it or none
    of
    > it? Is there any updates i need to download and install?
    > Thanks for the help
    > tcoop

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    tcoop typed:

    > I went to this site

    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/selectresults.php?language=&col1=Proc_AMD+Athlon+XP%2C+T-Bird%2C+Duron&col2=37&col3=BIOS+Upgrade

    > but how can i be sure which file to download?
    > Thanks again for your help, tcoop
    >

    > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
    >> tcoop typed:
    >>
    >>> I have a SY-K7V Dragon Plus--VIA KT266A ATX motherboard and I am
    >>> wondering if it will recognize a 200 gig hard drive? Will it see
    >>> some of it or none of it? Is there any updates i need to download
    >>> and install? Thanks for the help
    >>> tcoop
    >>
    >> You need latest BIOS upgrade. Older ones won't see it bigger than
    >> 137G.

    Easy...if you have Duron or Tbred CPU, then get 2ba9, otherwise (or if youre
    not sure), get 2ba7 - it already supports big drives. IF your PC works now
    with old firmware(which one so you have anyway?), if should work with 2ba7
    just fine. If oyu have 2ba5 or higher one, you don't need to upgrade, since
    2ba5 is the first, which supports big drives. BIOS version is shown at very
    start screen, where it says the type of CPU, where it checks the memory,
    too.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    I checked and I have the old old K7VXA-2BA1, i don;t recall ever upgrading
    since I boaght the board.
    So i download the kvxa-2ba7.zip and click the .exe file, and that should
    upgrade the board? Should I have to fdisk and format the new drive, or is it
    a good idea to format it? I have installed smaller drives, but nothing this
    large, just wondering if anything is different.
    Thank you very much for your help., I am getting the drive this
    afternoon and hopefully install it this evening or tomorrow. I may have more
    questions if you don;t mind. I am getting a dvd writer too, so that may be
    intersting as well.
    Thanks again and happy 4th, tcoop

    > tcoop typed:
    >
    > > I went to this site

    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/selectresults.php?language=&col1=Proc_AMD+Athlon+XP%2C+T-Bird%2C+Duron&col2=37&col3=BIOS+Upgrade

    > > but how can i be sure which file to download?
    > > Thanks again for your help, tcoop
    > >

    > > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
    > >> tcoop typed:

    > >> You need latest BIOS upgrade. Older ones won't see it bigger than
    > >> 137G.
    >
    > Easy...if you have Duron or Tbred CPU, then get 2ba9, otherwise (or if
    youre
    > not sure), get 2ba7 - it already supports big drives. IF your PC works now
    > with old firmware(which one so you have anyway?), if should work with 2ba7
    > just fine. If oyu have 2ba5 or higher one, you don't need to upgrade,
    since
    > 2ba5 is the first, which supports big drives. BIOS version is shown at
    very
    > start screen, where it says the type of CPU, where it checks the memory,
    > too.

  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    Frank typed:

    > According to Soyo NO. See http://www.soyousa.com/kb/kbdesc.php?id=69
    >
    > Frank Howell

    Now you're wrong about that. Check out this link:

    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/filedesc.php?id=1935

    where it clearly says that with 2ba5 BIOS, drives bigger than 137G are
    supported.
    It's probably very old, non-updated article.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    tcoop typed:

    > I checked and I have the old old K7VXA-2BA1, i don;t recall ever
    > upgrading since I boaght the board.
    > So i download the kvxa-2ba7.zip and click the .exe file, and that
    > should upgrade the board?

    Very first BIOS, so you must upgrade.That exe file - It's just self
    extractor. It contains BIOS bin file and awdflash program. Both you msut
    copy to boot diskette (best W98 boot diskette) and run from there. Check out
    instructions on SOYO site where you got bios file.

    Then you go into BIOS, go into standard BIOS setup and auto detect HDD
    there. Save, exit. Then depends - if you plan to install XP, there's no need
    to fdisk - just run XP install and from there you'll be able to make
    partitions.

    Should I have to fdisk and format the new
    > drive, or is it a good idea to format it? I have installed smaller
    > drives, but nothing this large, just wondering if anything is
    > different. Thank you very much for your help., I am getting the
    > drive this
    > afternoon and hopefully install it this evening or tomorrow. I may
    > have more questions if you don;t mind. I am getting a dvd writer too,
    > so that may be intersting as well.
    > Thanks again and happy 4th, tcoop
    >

    > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
    >> tcoop typed:
    >>
    >>> I went to this site

    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/selectresults.php?language=&col1=Proc_AMD+Athlon+XP%2C+T-Bird%2C+Duron&col2=37&col3=BIOS+Upgrade

    >>> but how can i be sure which file to download?
    >>> Thanks again for your help, tcoop
    >>>

    >>> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message

    >> Easy...if you have Duron or Tbred CPU, then get 2ba9, otherwise (or
    >> if youre not sure), get 2ba7 - it already supports big drives. IF
    >> your PC works now with old firmware(which one so you have anyway?),
    >> if should work with 2ba7 just fine. If oyu have 2ba5 or higher one,
    >> you don't need to upgrade, since 2ba5 is the first, which supports
    >> big drives. BIOS version is shown at very start screen, where it
    >> says the type of CPU, where it checks the memory, too.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    <snip>
    > I think i found the JP5, which I think is also the clear CMOS on this
    board.
    > It looks like there are 3 pins on the JP5, do I just move it over one pin
    > 2 and 3 and leave it there for 1 minute, then move it back?
    <snip>

    Yes. However. You should make sure you ground yourself and also disconnect
    the power from the system. As you know the BIOS is a key functional
    component of your system, so take extra care.

    I also suggest that you try to leave all BIOS changes to the point when you
    have every component to work properly, except for perhaps the booting
    sequence of your computer.

    Best of luck.

    PRiveraSr.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    PRiveraSr typed:

    > <snip>
    >> I think i found the JP5, which I think is also the clear CMOS on
    >> this board. It looks like there are 3 pins on the JP5, do I just
    >> move it over one pin to 2 and 3 and leave it there for 1 minute,
    >> then move it back?
    > <snip>
    >
    > Yes. However. You should make sure you ground yourself and also
    > disconnect the power from the system. As you know the BIOS is a key
    > functional component of your system, so take extra care.
    >
    > I also suggest that you try to leave all BIOS changes to the point
    > when you have every component to work properly, except for perhaps
    > the booting sequence of your computer.
    >
    > Best of luck.
    >
    > PRiveraSr.

    CMOS clear jumper is right next to battery - beside LED (marked O in my
    manual). And, i fogrot to tell, you must clear CMOS, as otherwise PC won't
    boot. So, pull the power plug, grab earth 8so that static electricity wont'
    kill the PC) and move jumper for 10-15 seconds. then go into BIOS, and i
    think you'll have to set CPU clock again (FSB), since it will probably jump
    from 133 to 100. Alsomake HDD detect, other is not important.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    I am glad for newsgroups and people like yourself that know a lot about
    computers and don't mind helping others that are learning.
    I got the CMOS cleared and I went into the BIOS. I changed the CPU frequency
    to 133 and all the ide drives were already set to auto. I also noticed that
    the bios had changed to 2BA7, which is what i installed.
    However when it continued to boot it came to a screen that says..

    Updating ESCD....Success
    Building DMI Pool.....Success
    Verifying DMI Pool Data...update Success
    Boot from Atapi CD_ROM :
    Boot Disc Failure, Insert System Disc and Press Enter

    Does this come from the HD booting out of order or something like that? I
    have a floppy, a CD Rom, a C drive and another hard drive installed.
    I havn't yet installed or attempted to install the 200 gig hard drive.

    The IDE Primary master says none
    IDE Primary Slave says Hitachi CDR-8430
    IDE Secondary master says None
    IDE secondary Slave says None.

    I did not change any of the drives or cd rom.
    Any advice on this situation? Should i take out the extra hard drive and try
    booting again? I just don;t want to screw up anything.
    Thanks again for your help. I appreciate everyones help with this.

    > PRiveraSr typed:
    >
    > > <snip>
    > >> I think i found the JP5, which I think is also the clear CMOS on
    > >> this board. It looks like there are 3 pins on the JP5, do I just
    > >> move it over one pin to 2 and 3 and leave it there for 1 minute,
    > >> then move it back?
    > > <snip>
    > >
    > > Yes. However. You should make sure you ground yourself and also
    > > disconnect the power from the system. As you know the BIOS is a key
    > > functional component of your system, so take extra care.
    > >
    > > I also suggest that you try to leave all BIOS changes to the point
    > > when you have every component to work properly, except for perhaps
    > > the booting sequence of your computer.
    > >
    > > Best of luck.
    > >
    > > PRiveraSr.
    >
    > CMOS clear jumper is right next to battery - beside LED (marked O in my
    > manual). And, i fogrot to tell, you must clear CMOS, as otherwise PC won't
    > boot. So, pull the power plug, grab earth 8so that static electricity
    wont'
    > kill the PC) and move jumper for 10-15 seconds. then go into BIOS, and i
    > think you'll have to set CPU clock again (FSB), since it will probably
    jump
    > from 133 to 100. Alsomake HDD detect, other is not important.

  11. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    ct typed:

    > I am glad for newsgroups and people like yourself that know a lot
    > about computers and don't mind helping others that are learning.
    > I got the CMOS cleared and I went into the BIOS. I changed the CPU
    > frequency to 133 and all the ide drives were already set to auto. I
    > also noticed that the bios had changed to 2BA7, which is what i
    > installed.
    > However when it continued to boot it came to a screen that says..
    >
    > Updating ESCD....Success
    > Building DMI Pool.....Success
    > Verifying DMI Pool Data...update Success
    > Boot from Atapi CD_ROM :
    > Boot Disc Failure, Insert System Disc and Press Enter
    >
    > Does this come from the HD booting out of order or something like
    > that? I have a floppy, a CD Rom, a C drive and another hard drive
    > installed.
    > I havn't yet installed or attempted to install the 200 gig hard drive.
    >
    > The IDE Primary master says none
    > IDE Primary Slave says Hitachi CDR-8430
    > IDE Secondary master says None
    > IDE secondary Slave says None.
    >
    > I did not change any of the drives or cd rom.
    > Any advice on this situation? Should i take out the extra hard drive
    > and try booting again? I just don;t want to screw up anything.
    > Thanks again for your help. I appreciate everyones help with
    > this. tcoop
    >

    > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
    >> PRiveraSr typed:
    >>
    >>> <snip>
    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Yes. However. You should make sure you ground yourself and also
    >>> disconnect the power from the system. As you know the BIOS is a key
    >>> functional component of your system, so take extra care.
    >>>
    >>> I also suggest that you try to leave all BIOS changes to the point
    >>> when you have every component to work properly, except for perhaps
    >>> the booting sequence of your computer.
    >>>
    >>> Best of luck.
    >>>
    >>> PRiveraSr.
    >>
    >> CMOS clear jumper is right next to battery - beside LED (marked O
    >> in my manual). And, i fogrot to tell, you must clear CMOS, as
    >> otherwise PC won't boot. So, pull the power plug, grab earth 8so
    >> that static electricity wont' kill the PC) and move jumper for 10-15
    >> seconds. then go into BIOS, and i think you'll have to set CPU clock
    >> again (FSB), since it will probably jump from 133 to 100. Alsomake
    >> HDD detect, other is not important.

    System obviously doesn't see any HDD and it wants to boot from CD, since
    it's only drive available. Where do you have your HDD drives? IF two of them
    are on the same IDE cable, did you make one master and other slave(with
    jumper on the back of HDD)? Then also try to go into BIOS, where you said
    all HDD's are set to auto, select first one and press auto detect, then do
    this for all otehr drives. So, you'll see if it will detect drives. It's
    best for system drive to be primary master. If doesn't work, check out IDE
    cables (flat ones) if you connect them properly (check out pin numbers) and
    if they are firmly attached (push hard).
  12. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    All the drives were working with the old bios, i didn't change any of the
    cables or jumpers. I also went through all the hard drives and had them auto
    detect but they didn;t detect anything, except the cd-rom.
    I am going to pull the drives and see what the jumpers are set to. I may
    have to do the process of elimination.
    I just checked and each drive is on its own flat cable.
    The Cd rom is on the end of the cable and plugged into IDE1, E in the
    manual.
    Drive C (should be master) is on the end of the cable and connected to IDE 3
    and L in the manual.
    Drive D (should be slave) is one the end of another cable and plugged into
    IDE4 also L in the manual.
    All on seperate cables and all on different IDE connectors.
    Thanks tcoop

    > ct typed:
    >
    > > I am glad for newsgroups and people like yourself that know a lot
    > > about computers and don't mind helping others that are learning.
    > > I got the CMOS cleared and I went into the BIOS. I changed the CPU
    > > frequency to 133 and all the ide drives were already set to auto. I
    > > also noticed that the bios had changed to 2BA7, which is what i
    > > installed.
    > > However when it continued to boot it came to a screen that says..
    > >
    > > Updating ESCD....Success
    > > Building DMI Pool.....Success
    > > Verifying DMI Pool Data...update Success
    > > Boot from Atapi CD_ROM :
    > > Boot Disc Failure, Insert System Disc and Press Enter
    > >
    > > Does this come from the HD booting out of order or something like
    > > that? I have a floppy, a CD Rom, a C drive and another hard drive
    > > installed.
    > > I havn't yet installed or attempted to install the 200 gig hard drive.
    > >
    > > The IDE Primary master says none
    > > IDE Primary Slave says Hitachi CDR-8430
    > > IDE Secondary master says None
    > > IDE secondary Slave says None.
    > >
    > > I did not change any of the drives or cd rom.
    > > Any advice on this situation? Should i take out the extra hard drive
    > > and try booting again? I just don;t want to screw up anything.
    > > Thanks again for your help. I appreciate everyones help with
    > > this. tcoop
    > >

    > > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
    > >> PRiveraSr typed:

    > >> CMOS clear jumper is right next to battery - beside LED (marked O
    > >> in my manual). And, i fogrot to tell, you must clear CMOS, as
    > >> otherwise PC won't boot. So, pull the power plug, grab earth 8so
    > >> that static electricity wont' kill the PC) and move jumper for 10-15
    > >> seconds. then go into BIOS, and i think you'll have to set CPU clock
    > >> again (FSB), since it will probably jump from 133 to 100. Alsomake
    > >> HDD detect, other is not important.
    >
    > System obviously doesn't see any HDD and it wants to boot from CD, since
    > it's only drive available. Where do you have your HDD drives? IF two of
    them
    > are on the same IDE cable, did you make one master and other slave(with
    > jumper on the back of HDD)? Then also try to go into BIOS, where you said
    > all HDD's are set to auto, select first one and press auto detect, then do
    > this for all otehr drives. So, you'll see if it will detect drives. It's
    > best for system drive to be primary master. If doesn't work, check out IDE
    > cables (flat ones) if you connect them properly (check out pin numbers)
    and
    > if they are firmly attached (push hard).

  13. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    I moved a couple cables around and got it to see the cdrom and the C drive.
    I think I may need to load and or activate the RAID controller. I have the
    manual but don't see any Promise RAID Drivers for WIN XP, will the drivers
    for ME or Win 2000 work?
    Where can i go to see if they are installed?..thanks tcoop

    "tcoop" <c_tom@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > I have a SY-K7V Dragon Plus--VIA KT266A ATX motherboard and I am wondering
    > if it will recognize a 200 gig hard drive? Will it see some of it or none
    of
    > it? Is there any updates i need to download and install?
    > Thanks for the help
    > tcoop

  14. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    If you have drives connected to IDE 3 and 4 you must enable onboard Promise
    IDE/RAID controller - i think it's on SOYO combo page (in BIOS, sure). But,
    since you have only 3 drives it's better to have them only on IDE 1 and 2 so
    you don't have to enable IDE/RAID controller, since for it you also need
    extra drivers installed ,which maybe you have if all that worked before. So,
    you just enable controller and see if it works. But HDD drives won't be
    shown at detection (that is only for IDE 1 and 2, also that HDD auto
    detection detects only drives on IDE 1 and 2), you just wait if it boots. If
    not, try to change boot order (RAID/ATA, SCSI or reverse) and see when it
    will boot.

    ct typed:

> [...]
    >>> and try booting again? I just don;t want to screw up anything.
    >>> Thanks again for your help. I appreciate everyones help with
    >>> this. tcoop
    >>>

    >>> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message

    >> System obviously doesn't see any HDD and it wants to boot from CD,
    >> since it's only drive available. Where do you have your HDD drives?
    >> IF two of them are on the same IDE cable, did you make one master
    >> and other slave(with jumper on the back of HDD)? Then also try to go
    >> into BIOS, where you said all HDD's are set to auto, select first
    >> one and press auto detect, then do this for all otehr drives. So,
    >> you'll see if it will detect drives. It's best for system drive to
    >> be primary master. If doesn't work, check out IDE cables (flat ones)
    >> if you connect them properly (check out pin numbers) and if they are
  15. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    Enableing the RAID in the bios got everything working. I had switched some
    cables around and got my C drive and CD Rom working. I was thinking about
    the RAID and thought I had to install the drivers but I couldn't find the
    drivers for Win XP. I couldn't remember if I used the 2000 drivers or
    downloaded drivers.
    Anyway, I enabled the bios like you said and everything showed up. Both hard
    drives and the CD Rom are there.
    I was going to use just IDE 1 and IDE 2 but it seems like the flat cables
    are about and inch or 2 to short. By using the RAID i can have a cable for
    each drive and they are plenty long enough. Does it really matter one way or
    the other as far as using RAID? Is one way faster than the other?
    I really appreciate you help with getting this done and working. Now i need
    to actually install the drive, which will be this week i hope. So if you
    don't mind, stay tuned for a maybe another post if i run into problems.
    Thanks again for all your help...tcoop

    > If you have drives connected to IDE 3 and 4 you must enable onboard
    Promise
    > IDE/RAID controller - i think it's on SOYO combo page (in BIOS, sure).
    But,
    > since you have only 3 drives it's better to have them only on IDE 1 and 2
    so
    > you don't have to enable IDE/RAID controller, since for it you also need
    > extra drivers installed ,which maybe you have if all that worked before.
    So,
    > you just enable controller and see if it works. But HDD drives won't be
    > shown at detection (that is only for IDE 1 and 2, also that HDD auto
    > detection detects only drives on IDE 1 and 2), you just wait if it boots.
    If
    > not, try to change boot order (RAID/ATA, SCSI or reverse) and see when it
    > will boot.
    >
    > ct typed:
    >
    > > All the drives were working with the old bios, i didn't change any of
    > > the cables or jumpers. I also went through all the hard drives and
    > > had them auto detect but they didn;t detect anything, except the
    > > cd-rom.
    > > I am going to pull the drives and see what the jumpers are set to. I
    > > may have to do the process of elimination.
    > > I just checked and each drive is on its own flat cable.
    > > The Cd rom is on the end of the cable and plugged into IDE1, E in the
    > > manual.
    > > Drive C (should be master) is on the end of the cable and connected
    > > to IDE 3 and L in the manual.
    > > Drive D (should be slave) is one the end of another cable and plugged
    > > into IDE4 also L in the manual.
    > > All on seperate cables and all on different IDE connectors.
    > > Thanks tcoop
    > >

    > > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
    > >> ct typed:

    > >> System obviously doesn't see any HDD and it wants to boot from CD,
    > >> since it's only drive available. Where do you have your HDD drives?
    > >> IF two of them are on the same IDE cable, did you make one master
    > >> and other slave(with jumper on the back of HDD)? Then also try to go
    > >> into BIOS, where you said all HDD's are set to auto, select first
    > >> one and press auto detect, then do this for all otehr drives. So,
    > >> you'll see if it will detect drives. It's best for system drive to
    > >> be primary master. If doesn't work, check out IDE cables (flat ones)
    > >> if you connect them properly (check out pin numbers) and if they are
    > >> firmly attached (push hard).

  16. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    tcoop typed:

    > I moved a couple cables around and got it to see the cdrom and the C
    > drive. I think I may need to load and or activate the RAID
    > controller. I have the manual but don't see any Promise RAID Drivers
    > for WIN XP, will the drivers for ME or Win 2000 work?
    > Where can i go to see if they are installed?..thanks tcoop
    >

    > "tcoop" <c_tom@nospam.net> wrote in message
    >> I have a SY-K7V Dragon Plus--VIA KT266A ATX motherboard and I am
    >> wondering if it will recognize a 200 gig hard drive? Will it see
    >> some of it or none of it? Is there any updates i need to download
    >> and install? Thanks for the help
    >> tcoop

    drivers for XP are available at soyousa.com where downloads are. YOu must
    copy it onthe floppy and install it when you install windows, but as i said
    above, it should all work already if it worked before
  17. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    Speed is about the same on any IDE slots. However, if you want IDE 3 and 4
    to work in XP, you must download Win XP Ultra drivers
    from here:
    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/count.php?id=1434&next=%2Fdrivers%2Fk7vx%2FUltra_Family_200B18.zip
    Read instructions in the manual, but i think you must copy them on the
    floppy.

    You just make sure you'll have correct boot sequence in BIOS - if you'll
    have C: drive on IDE3 then you must set it to RAID/ATA (i think).
    Just drop a note if you'll have any questions, but note that it may take a
    day to reply since i'm at my PC mostly at evenings.

    tcoop typed:

Soyo Hard Drives Motherboards