Installing Soyo SY-P41845pe motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
July 3, 2004 11:32:45 PM

Hi

I'm a software type trying to install my fisrt mb. I am having trouble
connecting the power cables to the mb. Unfortunately I can't read
what the connections are since my eyesight isn't good enough. I need
to know where on the motherboard I can connect these plugs:
Power led
Power reset
Power Switch
Hard drive
Speaker

Thanks in advance.

Murray
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 4, 2004 4:19:08 PM

filtert@shaw.ca (Murray) wrote in message news:<b5d8779d.0407031832.f3706d2@posting.google.com>...

Go to this web site: www.soyousa.com and from there go to the download
page. Once there go to select your product and from the list of Intel
Pentium 4 motherboard select your motherboard. On the list to the
right that comes up pick Manual (you will need Acrobat Reader to
view). You can find the connections listed in the manual and with
Acrobat Reader (free download) you will be able to enlarge the view so
you can read them very easy. Hope this helps you

> Hi
>
> I'm a software type trying to install my fisrt mb. I am having trouble
> connecting the power cables to the mb. Unfortunately I can't read
> what the connections are since my eyesight isn't good enough. I need
> to know where on the motherboard I can connect these plugs:
> Power led
> Power reset
> Power Switch
> Hard drive
> Speaker
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Murray
December 23, 2009 11:45:36 AM

soyo usa is no longer in business. is there some where else we can get support for soyo products?
a c 235 V Motherboard
December 23, 2009 1:19:40 PM

alsport said:
soyo usa is no longer in business. is there some where else we can get support for soyo products?

This thread is more than 5 years old. If you have a defective Soyo product, try to find a replacement on eBay or start thinking about upgrading.
!