Printing from PDA via desktop computer?

July 20, 2004 1:03:01 PM

Is it possible to print pages, for example from Pocket Internet Explorer om my Ipaq, via the USB Sync Cable to a printer on my desktop computer?
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 10:32:36 PM

only with something like Pocket PC Print ( free from HP)
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc-JAVA/offweb/vac/us/en/sm...

"Peter Fowelin" <Peter Fowelin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to print pages, for example from Pocket Internet Explorer
om my Ipaq, via the USB Sync Cable to a printer on my desktop computer?
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 10:32:37 PM

That only works with a wired ethernet, wireless 802.11b or Bluetooth or via IR...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Piers James" <nospan-p13rs.xray.jam3s@v1rg1n.ten-nospam> wrote in message
> only with something like Pocket PC Print ( free from HP)
> http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc-JAVA/offweb/vac/us/en/sm...
>

> "Peter Fowelin" <Peter Fowelin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Is it possible to print pages, for example from Pocket Internet Explorer
> om my Ipaq, via the USB Sync Cable to a printer on my desktop computer?

July 21, 2004 5:20:01 AM

Thanks for these two answers. They were of great help for me.
/Peter (Sweden)

"Sooner Al" wrote:

> That only works with a wired ethernet, wireless 802.11b or Bluetooth or via IR...
>
> --
> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

> "Piers James" <nospan-p13rs.xray.jam3s@v1rg1n.ten-nospam> wrote in message
> > only with something like Pocket PC Print ( free from HP)
> > http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc-JAVA/offweb/vac/us/en/sm...
> >

> > "Peter Fowelin" <Peter Fowelin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> Is it possible to print pages, for example from Pocket Internet Explorer
> > om my Ipaq, via the USB Sync Cable to a printer on my desktop computer?

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 10:22:28 PM

no, it also works via USB sync cable to the host pc.

!