Windows XP automatically restarts when I install a wirless..

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
April 4, 2005 9:57:02 PM

When I install a Netgear wirless adapter in my windows XP machine it
continuosly restarts.

Please Help!
Mike
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 5, 2005 3:02:55 AM

Control panel, system, advanced tab, settings button. under startup and
recovery, uncheck automatically restart.

This will stop the endless loop, so you can look in device manager or events
viewer to find out what your problem might be.

--
Bob Noble
www.sonic.net/bnoble
"mike" <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I install a Netgear wirless adapter in my windows XP machine it
> continuosly restarts.
>
> Please Help!
> Mike
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 7, 2005 4:34:45 PM

Go to the netgear wbsite and download the new version of
the driver.