Windows XP automatically restarts when I install a wirless..

When I install a Netgear wirless adapter in my windows XP machine it
continuosly restarts.

Please Help!
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about windows automatically restarts install wirless

    Control panel, system, advanced tab, settings button. under startup and
    recovery, uncheck automatically restart.

    This will stop the endless loop, so you can look in device manager or events
    viewer to find out what your problem might be.

    --
    Bob Noble
    www.sonic.net/bnoble
    "mike" <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I install a Netgear wirless adapter in my windows XP machine it
    > continuosly restarts.
    >
    > Please Help!
    > Mike

    Go to the netgear wbsite and download the new version of
    the driver.

Wireless Netgear Networking Microsoft Windows XP Wireless Networking