Directx drivers for windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
February 12, 2011 12:11:12 PM

Hello,
how to download the directx driver for windows7
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 13, 2011 3:06:51 PM

This will update any missing files/versions up to 9.0c and is useful if older games won't load.
It also won't affect DirectX 11 it just adds missing files.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?Fami...
Btw Win7 ships with DirectX 11 and i have a DX 11 card that wouldn't play an older game until i ran the above file.
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a c 352 $ Windows 7
February 14, 2011 7:19:44 PM

It will help you a lot better if you list what issue you are having. Win 7 already comes with Direct X, if you are having an issue with a game or something would help to know what it is.
m
l
February 13, 2012 4:09:13 AM

I was trying to run a psx emulator and got the following message d3dx9_26.dll Not Found I did the directx 9.0 update and it worked with no error thanks for the info. :D 
m
l
March 6, 2012 1:50:10 AM

im actually having a problem too. for some reason i would ahve to log on then log off when my direct3 says not available,. upon to logging back on, it goes back to enabled on dxdiag. then randomly it will just suddenly change to not available and i would have to log off then log on again. so frustrating, anyone any ideas?
m
l
March 6, 2012 5:40:36 AM

Download DirectX latest version from microsoft. If any DLL file is missing then download that file and unzip the DLL file you download from DLL site and extract it to your system directory. By default, this file is located here:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7: C:\Windows\System32
m
l
!