What is the best proper care for cleaning DVD's?

Also, what would be the best way for storing them? How reliable are sleeve
cases?

Thanks

Sandman

Discs are cleaned of finger smudges (oil) and dust with a soft cloth or
paper towel from the center to the edge; not around in a circular motion in
the direction of the grooves like you did with LPs (if you remember them)...
You could use eye glass cleaner sprayed lightly on the cloth. Cases for them
are a personal choice. I, personally, use Disc Keepers, a soft plastic
case... The drawback to these is no room for an insert/artwork. They are
very flat, pliable, don't crack like regular jewel boxes....
"James Morton" <microsoft@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What is the best proper care for cleaning DVD's?
>
> Also, what would be the best way for storing them? How reliable are sleeve
> cases?
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS