Forget the Honey Wheets - Here is the Chopstick Joystick!

http://www.ugiansky.com/trashcade/chopjoystick.htm

--
David
2 answers Last reply

    SINNER wrote:
    > http://www.ugiansky.com/trashcade/chopjoystick.htm
    >
    > --
    > David

    dude i made that its out im my garage if you want it give me $5

    it needs a little work as it only acts like a 4 way the diagonals are a
    bit hard to make due to the flex in the chopstick

    i still have the matching stick maybe i'll make it ghetto robotron

    yea forget it its not for sale
    i'll post pics of the dual model

    SINNER <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in

    > http://www.ugiansky.com/trashcade/chopjoystick.htm

    Little do you know that I stole the chopstick idea off trashcade and have
    been selling bucket loads of a modified Honeyweets controller with
    chopsticks to China.

    (The chopsticks also come in handy for eating the Honeyweets cereal)

    lob

Joystick Games Video Games