Forget the Honey Wheets - Here is the Chopstick Joystick!

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2005 11:51:23 PM

SINNER wrote:
> http://www.ugiansky.com/trashcade/chopjoystick.htm
>
> --
> David

dude i made that its out im my garage if you want it give me $5

it needs a little work as it only acts like a 4 way the diagonals are a
bit hard to make due to the flex in the chopstick

i still have the matching stick maybe i'll make it ghetto robotron

yea forget it its not for sale
i'll post pics of the dual model
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 9:42:13 PM

SINNER <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in

> http://www.ugiansky.com/trashcade/chopjoystick.htm

Little do you know that I stole the chopstick idea off trashcade and have
been selling bucket loads of a modified Honeyweets controller with
chopsticks to China.

(The chopsticks also come in handy for eating the Honeyweets cereal)

lob
!