SY-K7V Dragon

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have the SY-K7V Dragon with the updated bios on a XP Pro machine. I
recently purchased a DVD writer. I got everything to boot up and was working
except the DVD wouldn't write. I moved some IDE cables around which didnt
work. So, i moved them back to the original position, now it want boot up at
all. I get 2 small beeps and a long beep. Any ideas on what i done, or
better yet any ideas on what i need to do to fix this?
thanks...tcoop

--
Please remove the no spam from my email address and replace with bellsouth
to reply by email.....Thanks

Did you reseat the ram and any cards along with reseating the cables?
Also did you clear the CMOS too?

Just some questions! ;-)
later,
dave