K7V DRAGON PLUS and Athlon XP-M???

Ok..Crazy question..but I'd thought I'd ask... Will an Athlon XP-M 2500
running at default FSB 266 run on an old Soyo K7V Dragon-Plus??
I assume due to BIOS issues it will not..but was just wondering ...

Rob

"newsboy" <rjtest@test.com> wrote in message news:<410838d4$1_3@corp.newsgroups.com>...
> Ok..Crazy question..but I'd thought I'd ask... Will an Athlon XP-M 2500
> running at default FSB 266 run on an old Soyo K7V Dragon-Plus??
> I assume due to BIOS issues it will not..but was just wondering ...
>
> Rob
>
> 3326911

No, it won't even post unless your board was modified to accept a Tbred
cpu chip at some point. Even then, it would only run at 1600mhz, 133X12.

Andy

Ok..Thanks
Just hoping...

Rob