KT600 Dragon Ultra Plat ATTENTION SOYO or ANYONE ELSE

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 2, 2004 11:29:47 AM

I have a KT600 Ultra Platinum M/B, I can not get the M/B to see or use 3
400 MHZ dimms! Using PC 3200 DDR (400 mhz). Only 2 dimms at a time will
work. With 3 dimms plugged in, no beeps, no nothing. Can't get to the
bios or anything. Use only 2 dimms and everything works fine.

My Bios is the latest from the web site K7VX6 4AA1

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you,

Ken

More about : kt600 dragon ultra plat attention soyo

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 7, 2004 9:53:37 PM

According to Soyo tech support, only 2 PC2700 or 3200 DIMMs are supported.
(3 PC2100 are supported.) I have run 3 PC2700 DIMMS, but had some sporadic
boot issues (ran fine once booted, though).

!