KT600 Dragon Ultra Plat ATTENTION SOYO or ANYONE ELSE

I have a KT600 Ultra Platinum M/B, I can not get the M/B to see or use 3
400 MHZ dimms! Using PC 3200 DDR (400 mhz). Only 2 dimms at a time will
work. With 3 dimms plugged in, no beeps, no nothing. Can't get to the
bios or anything. Use only 2 dimms and everything works fine.

My Bios is the latest from the web site K7VX6 4AA1

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you,

Ken
1 answer Last reply
More about kt600 dragon ultra plat attention soyo else

    According to Soyo tech support, only 2 PC2700 or 3200 DIMMs are supported.
    (3 PC2100 are supported.) I have run 3 PC2700 DIMMS, but had some sporadic
    boot issues (ran fine once booted, though).
    "KRSMITH" <krspackers@charter.net> wrote in message
    > I have a KT600 Ultra Platinum M/B, I can not get the M/B to see or use 3
    > 400 MHZ dimms! Using PC 3200 DDR (400 mhz). Only 2 dimms at a time will
    > work. With 3 dimms plugged in, no beeps, no nothing. Can't get to the
    > bios or anything. Use only 2 dimms and everything works fine.
    >

    > My Bios is the latest from the web site K7VX6 4AA1
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated! Thank you,
    >

    > Ken

Platinum BIOS Soyo Motherboards