help!!!! keyboard messed up

May 6, 2005 7:18:01 PM

my keyb0ards letters are all jumbled...how do i reset the key arrangement?
now the top row reads ',.pyfgcrl/=\

More about : keyboard messed

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 10:35:57 PM

In the Control Panel under Regional and Language settings, ensure you and
your PC are both in the same country.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Anders" <Anders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my keyb0ards letters are all jumbled...how do i reset the key arrangement?
> now the top row reads ',.pyfgcrl/=\

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 3:33:42 PM

My crystal ball is very cloudy today and it fails to tell me what
exactly you did to mess up your keyboard. I'm about to buy
a new polishing cloth but perhaps you can tell us in the meantime
what happened.

"Anders" <Anders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my keyb0ards letters are all jumbled...how do i reset the key arrangement?
> now the top row reads ',.pyfgcrl/=\
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 6:24:07 PM

Do you mean 'when you type the letters, instead of qwertyuiop[] (top row of
my keyboard for instance - std 101 Windows keyboard) you get ',.pyfgcrl/=\
?

Or do you mean you physically pulled the keys off the keyboard and manually
rearranged them?

You still managed to type your question with the 'jumbled' keyboard? very
clever!

!