help!!!! keyboard messed up

my keyb0ards letters are all jumbled...how do i reset the key arrangement?
now the top row reads ',.pyfgcrl/=\
3 answers Last reply
More about help keyboard messed

    In the Control Panel under Regional and Language settings, ensure you and
    your PC are both in the same country.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Anders" <Anders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my keyb0ards letters are all jumbled...how do i reset the key arrangement?
    > now the top row reads ',.pyfgcrl/=\

    My crystal ball is very cloudy today and it fails to tell me what
    exactly you did to mess up your keyboard. I'm about to buy
    a new polishing cloth but perhaps you can tell us in the meantime
    what happened.

    "Anders" <Anders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my keyb0ards letters are all jumbled...how do i reset the key arrangement?
    > now the top row reads ',.pyfgcrl/=\

    Do you mean 'when you type the letters, instead of qwertyuiop[] (top row of
    my keyboard for instance - std 101 Windows keyboard) you get ',.pyfgcrl/=\
    ?

    Or do you mean you physically pulled the keys off the keyboard and manually
    rearranged them?

    You still managed to type your question with the 'jumbled' keyboard? very
    clever!

    "Anders" <Anders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my keyb0ards letters are all jumbled...how do i reset the key arrangement?
    > now the top row reads ',.pyfgcrl/=\

Hardware Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP