  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 7, 2005 3:47:06 AM

In this game when I move the mouse the white crosshair moves but the bleu crosshair at the left up screen doesn't follow the white.When I click on the button it shoot but always at the same place.
The control is normaly a lightgun.
Can someone help me.

Thanks

More about : golly ghost control

April 7, 2005 3:47:07 AM

* calibur wrote in alt.games.mame:
> In this game when I move the mouse the white crosshair moves but the
> bleu crosshair at the left up screen doesn't follow the white.When I
> click on the button it shoot but always at the same place. The
> control is normaly a lightgun. Can someone help me.

Its the player 2 crosshair. Use the player 2 controls to move them out
of the way.

--
David
The real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking.

> Its the player 2 crosshair. Use the player 2 controls to move them out
> of the way.

No it's not that I move the two 1p and 2p white crosshair but the bleu (or pink)
stay at the upper left corner and when I schoot (both) it's schoots at the same place upper left.
Can you play it with mouse or keybord
Related resources
May 6, 2012 11:14:46 PM

heres how to fix the problem i found out what to do just follow these instructions Golly Ghost

Hold Service 1 9 then press F2 to enter Service Mode. Shoot at the targets it shows using the crosshair. After you've shot the target, press Service 1 9 again to move onto the next one. Once you finished and have returned to the start again, hit F2.
May 7, 2012 12:30:19 PM

You're only 7 years late! :)
May 7, 2012 12:40:29 PM

At least this mystery can now be put to rest.
!