sayz cd-r drive iz in use

i'm a big cd burnin freak n after i burn a few...tha drive decides itz 2
busy...i try 2 click burn n it sayz tha cd-r drive is in use...tha light is
on on tha drive n it won't do n e thin til it finishes...sumtymez it fixes
itself in a few hourz but it has been stuck like this 4 tha past week!!
HELP!!! i might actually hav 2 go out n shell out $$$ 2 buy cds! ahhh!!

Perhaps if you post your question in English, you will get a response. This
is not a juvenile hip-hop chat room.

Bobby

"MajikTryxx" <MajikTryxx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i'm a big cd burnin freak n after i burn a few...tha drive decides itz 2
> busy...i try 2 click burn n it sayz tha cd-r drive is in use...tha light
> is
> on on tha drive n it won't do n e thin til it finishes...sumtymez it fixes
> itself in a few hourz but it has been stuck like this 4 tha past week!!
> HELP!!! i might actually hav 2 go out n shell out $$$ 2 buy cds! ahhh!!

English please.

r.

"MajikTryxx" <MajikTryxx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i'm a big cd burnin freak n after i burn a few...tha drive decides itz 2
> busy...i try 2 click burn n it sayz tha cd-r drive is in use...tha light
> is
> on on tha drive n it won't do n e thin til it finishes...sumtymez it fixes
> itself in a few hourz but it has been stuck like this 4 tha past week!!
> HELP!!! i might actually hav 2 go out n shell out $$$ 2 buy cds! ahhh!!

My guess is the drive is overheating. Cool down the box or replace the
drive.

MajikTryxx wrote:

> i'm a big cd burnin freak n after i burn a few...tha drive decides itz 2
> busy...i try 2 click burn n it sayz tha cd-r drive is in use...tha light is
> on on tha drive n it won't do n e thin til it finishes...sumtymez it fixes
> itself in a few hourz but it has been stuck like this 4 tha past week!!
> HELP!!! i might actually hav 2 go out n shell out $$$ 2 buy cds! ahhh!!

buy an English Primer FIRST and then the cd's