SY-P4I865PE PLUS DRAGON 2 MOTHERBOARD LIGHT

I just bought this board and installed it. Everything seems to be working
well, but what I would like to know is why is there a light on the motherboard.
Is it a warning light or is it supposed to be on. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about p4i865pe dragon motherboard light

    dcervan123@aol.com (DCervan123) wrote in message news:<20040818063253.13624.00002982@mb-m12.aol.com>...

    Some have a light to let you know that there is power being supplied
    to the motherboard even when it's switched off, it's the standby power
    indicator. To remind you to disconnect the power supply before working
    on the system.

    Other's and I believe the P4I-865PE fits in this group, it's a light
    to show you that your video card is supported. If the light is green
    the video card matches the AGP specs for the board. If the light is
    red the card is of a different AGP spec then the board can support.

    > I just bought this board and installed it. Everything seems to be working
    > well, but what I would like to know is why is there a light on the motherboard.
    > Is it a warning light or is it supposed to be on. Thanks

Light Soyo Motherboards