SY-P4I865PE PLUS DRAGON 2 MOTHERBOARD LIGHT

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 18, 2004 2:32:53 PM

I just bought this board and installed it. Everything seems to be working
well, but what I would like to know is why is there a light on the motherboard.
Is it a warning light or is it supposed to be on. Thanks
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 18, 2004 2:32:54 PM

dcervan123@aol.com (DCervan123) wrote in message news:<20040818063253.13624.00002982@mb-m12.aol.com>...

Some have a light to let you know that there is power being supplied
to the motherboard even when it's switched off, it's the standby power
indicator. To remind you to disconnect the power supply before working
on the system.

Other's and I believe the P4I-865PE fits in this group, it's a light
to show you that your video card is supported. If the light is green
the video card matches the AGP specs for the board. If the light is
red the card is of a different AGP spec then the board can support.

!