CDROM Incorrect function

When tryinh to copy files to a CDROM (Burnable) I get

E:\ is not accessable
Incorrect function

I read the article on this problem, I checked and I don't have any copies of
Roxio installed. I know the drive and media are good because I can burn
CDROMs using musicmatch JUTEBOX.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Wynn
1 answer Last reply
More about cdrom incorrect function

    "Wynn Rostek" <wb4zuy@amsat.org> wrote:

    >When tryinh to copy files to a CDROM (Burnable) I get
    >
    >E:\ is not accessable
    >Incorrect function
    >
    >I read the article on this problem, I checked and I don't have any copies of
    >Roxio installed.

    The article deals with Roxio, but the problem can happen as well in
    other situations.

    --
    (tm)

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP