Looking for certain older boards please!

hi guys, i am looking for these older boards(couple years old now) if anyone
is trying to get rid of these let me know please! i would like a few of
them also. i am basically looking for those with integrated Trident 3D
Blade video on them! i want them in working order of course and here is a
list of the ones i have found with these chipsets:

MX59 Pro
M7VKQ
K7VEM or SY-7VEM (soyo)

thanks, please email me,
kelly

Have you tried eBay?
I've seen the 7VEM listed on occasion.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, "Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> wrote:

>hi guys, i am looking for these older boards(couple years old now) if anyone
>is trying to get rid of these let me know please! i would like a few of
>them also. i am basically looking for those with integrated Trident 3D
>Blade video on them! i want them in working order of course and here is a
>list of the ones i have found with these chipsets:
>
>MX59 Pro
>M7VKQ
>K7VEM or SY-7VEM (soyo)
>
>thanks, please email me,
>kelly

yes, and i found out that they are little on the expensive side but didn't
know they were fairly new boards either!

thanks,
kelly