Sy-P4x400 Dragon Platinum Edition

Friend just bought a "tiger direct special" which included
the sy-p4x400 motherboard and case. Still needs a cpu and memory.
Anyone have any luck with this board? Any suggestions or help
would be appreciated, thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about p4x400 dragon platinum edition

    Yeah, great board.. I have a p4 2.4 (533 bus) on it and enjoy it daily..
    One note, disable the onboard sound and pop in a PCI sound card.. you'll be
    glad you did...

    --
    Doug

    "RB" <razorblue@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Friend just bought a "tiger direct special" which included
    > the sy-p4x400 motherboard and case. Still needs a cpu and memory.
    > Anyone have any luck with this board? Any suggestions or help
    > would be appreciated, thanks.

Platinum Motherboards