CD-LabelPrint

I seem to have lost the disc that came with my i865 Canon so I don't have
the CD-LabelPrint program.
Please can anyone tell me where to put my image and on what size sheet so
that it prints on the CD and not half on it and half off it?
Simon G.

If you email me I will sort you out a copy of the disk,providing your in the
UK.

DracUK

In article <cd0v5b$25u$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, sguest@iee.org says...
> I seem to have lost the disc that came with my i865 Canon so I don't have
> the CD-LabelPrint program.

You can download it from Canon

Only the update as far as Im aware.Where can you download it from?

DracUK

In article <FWqdnUB_BdValmjdSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk>, dracuk100
@NOSPAMdracuk100.karoo.co.uk says...
> Only the update as far as Im aware.Where can you download it from?

On the Canon Australia site the driver download gives you the option of
downloading CD-LablePrint v1.00 (Windows) 9.16MB (or for MAC)

Thanks for that, worth knowing. The UK site only has the update.Same old
story here in the UK.