Good experience from Soyo RMA Dept

I just wanted to say that I had a bad flash with my P4I875P D2 and I
was unable to post at all. I called tech support and they couldn't
help me either.

The woman, Cathy, who I talked to kept me updated on the situation
once the board got to them and she made sure that I got a new board
delivered to me in under a week total turnaround (shipped on Friday
last, received today).

I was able to post and drop in my CPU and Corsair with no issues and
I'm finally back online.

This is a really good forum and I'm glad I found it. Prior to this
board, I was working with the dreaded Asus P4S8X and it was a
nightmare, until I found www.asusboards.com Too bad there isn't more
sites like that on the web. If anyone knows of any pls let me know

Thanks Cathy & you all

-dai

wisdom@gmail.com (daironin) wrote in message news:<cc3a5272.0409032303.3e46d9fc@posting.google.com>...
> The woman, Cathy, who I talked to kept me updated on the situation
> once the board got to them and she made sure that I got a new board
> delivered to me in under a week total turnaround (shipped on Friday
> last, received today).

Well, that's good. Did they charge you extra to get it to you in this
short time? A lot of us have not have had nearly such good luck with
Soyo when we've had a problem (even of Soyo's making).

> This is a really good forum and I'm glad I found it. Prior to this
> board, I was working with the dreaded Asus P4S8X and it was a
> nightmare, until I found www.asusboards.com Too bad there isn't more
> sites like that on the web. If anyone knows of any pls let me know

Yes it's too bad Soyo yanked the link to this group from their support
web site.

Apparently too many people told the truth about poor quality, poor
service, and things like unfulfilled rebates...

Greg

TRENDING THREADS