DVD problems

I am trying to erase/formatDVD+RW using nero burn.
Up until recently I have had no problems.
Now I get the message 'error in formatting incd d:
please check disc is compatible & does not have any scratches.
I have tried :
1. resetting the computer to an earlier date
2. re-installing nerosmart & INCD, all with latest upgrades.
Can anyone suggest anything else?
--
bill
2 answers Last reply

    Bill, did you try a different DvD. New Brand?
    "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to erase/formatDVD+RW using nero burn.
    > Up until recently I have had no problems.
    > Now I get the message 'error in formatting incd d:
    > please check disc is compatible & does not have any scratches.
    > I have tried :
    > 1. resetting the computer to an earlier date
    > 2. re-installing nerosmart & INCD, all with latest upgrades.
    > Can anyone suggest anything else?
    > --
    > bill

    Yes ,
    I have bought new ones
    --
    bill

    "Rich Barry" wrote:

    > Bill, did you try a different DvD. New Brand?
    > "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I am trying to erase/formatDVD+RW using nero burn.
    > > Up until recently I have had no problems.
    > > Now I get the message 'error in formatting incd d:
    > > please check disc is compatible & does not have any scratches.
    > > I have tried :
    > > 1. resetting the computer to an earlier date
    > > 2. re-installing nerosmart & INCD, all with latest upgrades.
    > > Can anyone suggest anything else?
    > > --
    > > bill

Windows XP