Manuals

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 10, 2004 4:41:44 PM

Does anyone know where to find the manual for the SOYO SY-P4I865PE Plus
DRAGON 2 v1.0 (Prescott-Ready) mobo?

A Quick Start Manual came with the board and there is reference in it to the
complete manual on the CD or online. All that is on the Cd is the same 31 pg
Quick Start Manual that came with the board and there is no manual listed
for this board on the website. There is a complete 131 pg manual for the 875
boards on the SOYO website.

Wayne

More about : manuals

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 12, 2004 12:24:10 PM

"WayneM" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<cih0d.62851$Kt5.47715@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> Does anyone know where to find the manual for the SOYO SY-P4I865PE Plus
> DRAGON 2 v1.0 (Prescott-Ready) mobo?
>
> A Quick Start Manual came with the board and there is reference in it to the
> complete manual on the CD or online. All that is on the Cd is the same 31 pg
> Quick Start Manual that came with the board and there is no manual listed
> for this board on the website. There is a complete 131 pg manual for the 875
> boards on the SOYO website.
>
> Wayne

There is no complete manual yet. You are not the only one looking to find it.

Andy
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 12, 2004 3:37:35 PM

Andy,

While surfing around newsgroups, etc., I found reference to the fact that
this board was a SOYO economy board and one of the economies was no full
manual. It appears there may not ever be a complete manual.

BTW, it appears that the BIOS upgrade for the Pescott problem with the i865
chipset is now available for download from the SOYO site.

Wayne

"acajka" <acajka@suscom.net> wrote in message
> "WayneM" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know where to find the manual for the SOYO SY-P4I865PE Plus
> > DRAGON 2 v1.0 (Prescott-Ready) mobo?
> >
> > A Quick Start Manual came with the board and there is reference in it to
the
> > complete manual on the CD or online. All that is on the Cd is the same
31 pg
> > Quick Start Manual that came with the board and there is no manual
listed
> > for this board on the website. There is a complete 131 pg manual for the
875
> > boards on the SOYO website.
> >
> > Wayne
>
> There is no complete manual yet. You are not the only one looking to find
it.

> Andy
a b V Motherboard
September 12, 2004 8:14:31 PM

I received the following email from Soyo support concerning the manual. I
would like to comment them on their quick response. Less than 12 hours on
the weekend.

This board does not come with full manual. Therefore it is not available.

The manual was a typo.

Please let me know what kind of infomation you need.

Regards,

Thomas
Soyo Tech Support Team
909-292-2500 x2526

"WayneM" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where to find the manual for the SOYO SY-P4I865PE Plus
> DRAGON 2 v1.0 (Prescott-Ready) mobo?
>
> A Quick Start Manual came with the board and there is reference in it to
> the complete manual on the CD or online. All that is on the Cd is the same
> 31 pg Quick Start Manual that came with the board and there is no manual
> listed for this board on the website. There is a complete 131 pg manual
> for the 875 boards on the SOYO website.
>
> Wayne

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 15, 2004 5:52:14 AM

Wayne,
where is the bios upgrade available that you mention. I looked at all
their sites and don't see it anywhere. Where ?

Flavio.

wayneM wrote:

> Andy,
>
> While surfing around newsgroups, etc., I found reference to the fact that
> this board was a SOYO economy board and one of the economies was no full
> manual. It appears there may not ever be a complete manual.
>
> BTW, it appears that the BIOS upgrade for the Pescott problem with the i865
> chipset is now available for download from the SOYO site.

> Wayne
>
> "acajka" <acajka@suscom.net> wrote in message
>
>>"WayneM" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

>>>Does anyone know where to find the manual for the SOYO SY-P4I865PE Plus
>>>DRAGON 2 v1.0 (Prescott-Ready) mobo?
>>>
>>>A Quick Start Manual came with the board and there is reference in it to
>
> the
>
>>>complete manual on the CD or online. All that is on the Cd is the same
>
> 31 pg
>
>>>Quick Start Manual that came with the board and there is no manual
>
> listed
>
>>>for this board on the website. There is a complete 131 pg manual for the
>
> 875
>
>>>boards on the SOYO website.
>>>
>>>Wayne
>>
>>There is no complete manual yet. You are not the only one looking to find
>
> it.
>

>>Andy

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 15, 2004 2:25:18 PM

Flavio,

If you go to www.soyousa.com and select downloads, I believe that this
item:865l2ba2.exe
Award BIOS update for SY-P4I865PE Plus DRAGON 2

is what is needed. I haven't installed my board yet, so I can't be
sure.

Wayne 2004-09-01

!