Toms HW losing sight of whats important

seaxouri

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
I've been coming to Tom's for almost 10 years now. I have recommended it to hundreds of people and it has been a wealth of resource.

I just logged in recently and I would like to express my *great* disgust at what this site has become. I can't find any articles on topics I need to research. I am inundated with forum search results, adds and other crap. No meat.... it always says 'No Articles' for even simple searches like 'laptop video'.

What happened Tom? You really screwed the pooch imho. This site has gone downhill. It is no longer a good resource for information, but a place to come and get swamped with adds low prices on AMD to Zipdrives..

I am sad to say I will certainly not be coming here for much info anymore. I have spent 20 minutes looking for an article on laptop video benchmarks and cannot find a single article.

I miss the old Tom. I hate the new one.

/wave

seaxouri

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
By the way, I just googled 'mobile GPU benchmark' and got a slew of nice hits... none of which are on TH.

Just a heads up that people who used to use the site, will probably seek their info elsewhere simply because it is easier.

I know the info is buried in your site somewhere... but it doesn't help if people can't get to it.

1) Reduce the add crap (dude, you look like Yahoo now)
2) Fix the search engine so it actually works

Maybe people will come back. My God, TH is starting to look like BYTE magazine. ROFL!!