Xenon_-_Socket_604_PCI-Express_Mother

ces

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2004

All,
This is my first foray into doing it myself. I’ve been an avid Dell buyer for years but quite frankly I’m sick of the bad Costumer Support, so I’ve decided to build my next workstation.

I’ve settled on using a Intel Xeon 3.2GHz 800FSB 2GB L2 Socket 604 CPU and a Cooler Master TAC-T01 Wave Master case. So now I need recommendations on the best Motherboard for my needs.

I’d really appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks in advance - CES

Try intel,the brds are great,and thier software and product support cant be
matched.....

"CES" wrote:

> All,
> This is my first foray into doing it myself. I’ve been an avid Dell buyer for years but quite frankly I’m sick of the bad Costumer Support, so I’ve decided to build my next workstation.
>
> I’ve settled on using a Intel Xeon 3.2GHz 800FSB 2GB L2 Socket 604 CPU and a Cooler Master TAC-T01 Wave Master case. So now I need recommendations on the best Motherboard for my needs.
>
> I’d really appreciate any recommendations.
>
> Thanks in advance - CES

Are you sure about that 2GB L2 cache? I believe it may be 2MB, but if it is
2GB, I need a couple!

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com