Info needed for BIOS update kvxb2aaa for SY-KT333 Dragon U..

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 27, 2004 5:50:09 PM

I have searched for, but have not found, any information regarding
this newest BIOS update from Soyo, that was released on the SOYO BIOS
page 9/17/2004.

Anyone tried using it, and have any ideas as to what issues this one
fixes ("screws up??!!)?

I have just upgraded my Windows XP Pro to SP2, and have ATI's AIW
9800, and 1 WD 100GB, WD 160GB, and Maxtor 60GB on my raid (IDE 3 & 4)
using as regular harddrives - not raid configured.

I also have the Sony DVD700 Dual Layer burner, and a HP CD/rw burner
on IDE 1 and 2.

Thanks in advance,
Chalmers
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 30, 2004 11:27:38 AM

chdavisjr@aol.com (Chuck Davis) wrote in message news:<728c3657.0409271250.367af2b3@posting.google.com>...

Sir, If you look at the SoyoUSA site the description of what this new
BIOS file does is listed right there.

It's an Award BIOS update adding support for the AMD Sempron CPU

That is the only change made since the last updated BIOS came out. So
if your not planning on adding the Sempron CPU there is no reason to
flash to this BIOS file.

!