New bios for KT880 dragon 2

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I found out that there is a new bios update for the KT880 dragon 2 MB
on Soyo's web site. It also has the usual disclaimer's about not flashing
unless it fixes a problem. My question is does anyone know where, on Soyo's
or anywhere elses site, that gives info to what the update fixes?

Frank Howell

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"Frank" <fphowell@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<4S76d.2295$JG2.809@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>...
> I found out that there is a new bios update for the KT880 dragon 2 MB
> on Soyo's web site. It also has the usual disclaimer's about not flashing
> unless it fixes a problem. My question is does anyone know where, on Soyo's
> or anywhere elses site, that gives info to what the update fixes?
>
> Frank Howell

Usually on the page you download from, there is a paragraph labeled "description".
Dave

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks, I do see it and it answers my question

Frank