Dragon Plus and AMD Xp1900

I am newbie at this Soyo MB -- what multiplier shhould I use for Dragon Plus
with XP1900 - Antec 450W Power supply.

Thanks.

"me here" <me@here.com> wrote in message news:<ayC6d.2162$Hz.353@fed1read04>...
> I am newbie at this Soyo MB -- what multiplier shhould I use for Dragon Plus
> with XP1900 - Antec 450W Power supply.
>
> Thanks.

The XP1900 uses a multiplier of 12. What Dragon Plus board do you have?
Soyo made 4 different Dragon Plus motherboards.

Andy

http://www.neoseeker.com/Hardware/faqs/kb/2,35.html

AMD 1900+ (true speed 1600) (133bus X 12.0) Palomino/T-Bred

"me here" <me@here.com> wrote in message news:<7SH6d.2575$Hz.537@fed1read04>...
> The board is K7XVA

Thats the old KT266A chipset board. It will only accept a Palomino core
1900 chip, not the Tbred version, unless it has been modded.

Andy