Dragon Plus and AMD Xp1900

I am newbie at this Soyo MB -- what multiplier shhould I use for Dragon Plus
with XP1900 - Antec 450W Power supply.

Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about dragon xp1900

    "me here" <me@here.com> wrote in message news:<ayC6d.2162$Hz.353@fed1read04>...
    > I am newbie at this Soyo MB -- what multiplier shhould I use for Dragon Plus
    > with XP1900 - Antec 450W Power supply.
    >
    > Thanks.

    The XP1900 uses a multiplier of 12. What Dragon Plus board do you have?
    Soyo made 4 different Dragon Plus motherboards.

    Andy
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    The board is K7XVA
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    http://www.neoseeker.com/Hardware/faqs/kb/2,35.html

    AMD 1900+ (true speed 1600) (133bus X 12.0) Palomino/T-Bred

    "me here" <me@here.com> wrote in message
    >I am newbie at this Soyo MB -- what multiplier shhould I use for Dragon
    >Plus with XP1900 - Antec 450W Power supply.
    >
    > Thanks.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    "me here" <me@here.com> wrote in message news:<7SH6d.2575$Hz.537@fed1read04>...
    > The board is K7XVA

    Thats the old KT266A chipset board. It will only accept a Palomino core
    1900 chip, not the Tbred version, unless it has been modded.

    Andy

Power Supplies Soyo AMD Motherboards