Soyo Rebate... finally!!!

Submitted 03/04/04 arrived 10/12/04
7 answers Last reply
More about soyo rebate finally

    Matt wrote:
    > RobsSanta wrote:
    >
    >> Submitted 03/04/04 arrived 10/12/04
    >

    > What did you have to do to get it?

    I submitted mine on 3/19/04 and received it on 9/29/04. I had to send a
    copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and received the
    rebate 2 weeks later.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    >> . I had to send a copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and
    received the
    rebate 2 weeks later.

    I have to admit that I did email them 4 weeks ago, so maybe that triggered
    something

    Rob

    "Arnie Goetchius" <arnie.goetchius@att.net> wrote in message
    > Matt wrote:
    > > RobsSanta wrote:
    > >
    > >> Submitted 03/04/04 arrived 10/12/04
    > >

    > > What did you have to do to get it?
    >

    > I submitted mine on 3/19/04 and received it on 9/29/04. I had to send a
    > copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and received the
    > rebate 2 weeks later.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    I just checked the status of my rebate sent over 4 months ago at
    http://www.verifyrebate.com/ (off the rebate form).
    I have been approved on Oct 5th, so hopefully some of my checks are in the
    mail. lol
    later,
    dave

    "RobsSanta" <robssanta@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> . I had to send a copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and
    > received the
    > rebate 2 weeks later.
    >
    > I have to admit that I did email them 4 weeks ago, so maybe that triggered
    > something
    >
    > Rob
    >

    > "Arnie Goetchius" <arnie.goetchius@att.net> wrote in message
    >> Matt wrote:

    >> > What did you have to do to get it?
    >>

    >> I submitted mine on 3/19/04 and received it on 9/29/04. I had to send a
    >> copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and received the
    >> rebate 2 weeks later.

  4. Still waiting for mine since october 2004. Emaild, Phoned, Faxed. SCAM!
  5. ledopmi said:
    Still waiting for mine since october 2004. Emaild, Phoned, Faxed. SCAM!

    LoL I remember getting some soyo board that was literally $10 AR, I never got the rebates. I believe it was 2 rebates that were like $40 and $50, something like that.
  6. Im still waiting for my Corsair rebate. 2 months and counting! Usually takes 4 plus. LOL. Its like loaning them money- ya bums.
  7. I actually just ended up Ebaying the mobo and got about $60 for it...I still lost a little bit of money, but ehh, it was garbage anyways I think and I couldn't even use it.

Soyo Motherboards