Soyo Rebate... finally!!!

Matt wrote:
> RobsSanta wrote:
>
>> Submitted 03/04/04 arrived 10/12/04
>

> What did you have to do to get it?

I submitted mine on 3/19/04 and received it on 9/29/04. I had to send a
copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and received the
rebate 2 weeks later.

>> . I had to send a copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and
received the
rebate 2 weeks later.

I have to admit that I did email them 4 weeks ago, so maybe that triggered
something

Rob

"Arnie Goetchius" <arnie.goetchius@att.net> wrote in message
> Matt wrote:
> > RobsSanta wrote:
> >
> >> Submitted 03/04/04 arrived 10/12/04
> >

> > What did you have to do to get it?
>

> I submitted mine on 3/19/04 and received it on 9/29/04. I had to send a
> copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and received the
> rebate 2 weeks later.

I just checked the status of my rebate sent over 4 months ago at
http://www.verifyrebate.com/ (off the rebate form).
I have been approved on Oct 5th, so hopefully some of my checks are in the
mail. lol
later,
dave

"RobsSanta" <robssanta@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> . I had to send a copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and
> received the
> rebate 2 weeks later.
>
> I have to admit that I did email them 4 weeks ago, so maybe that triggered
> something
>
> Rob
>

> "Arnie Goetchius" <arnie.goetchius@att.net> wrote in message
>> Matt wrote:

>> > What did you have to do to get it?
>>

>> I submitted mine on 3/19/04 and received it on 9/29/04. I had to send a
>> copy of what I had originally sent to Soyo on 9/16 and received the
>> rebate 2 weeks later.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007

LoL I remember getting some soyo board that was literally $10 AR, I never got the rebates. I believe it was 2 rebates that were like $40 and $50, something like that.

Xtreeme

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2008
Im still waiting for my Corsair rebate. 2 months and counting! Usually takes 4 plus. LOL. Its like loaning them money- ya bums.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
I actually just ended up Ebaying the mobo and got about $60 for it...I still lost a little bit of money, but ehh, it was garbage anyways I think and I couldn't even use it.