HD Free Space Unavailable

Hello , im having a problem whit my hard drive:
I have a Maxtor 160gb partitioned in two 76 gb parts , one FAT32 and one NTFS
I have the FAT32 filled up whit 20gb (21%) of data and when i try to add 5gb
to it it says
"Cannot copy file *.* : There is not enought free disk space."
I cleaned the HD from the Windows Disk Cleanup and set the Restore space to 0%
There is not PF on that partition but there is a 5 gb PF on the other NTFS
partition
Windows XP is on a second HD whit 8gb free space our of 35 gb.
Could anyone help me ?

"Nigth Stalker" <NigthStalker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello , im having a problem whit my hard drive:
> I have a Maxtor 160gb partitioned in two 76 gb parts , one FAT32 and one
NTFS
> I have the FAT32 filled up whit 20gb (21%) of data and when i try to add
5gb
> to it it says
> "Cannot copy file *.* : There is not enought free disk space."
> I cleaned the HD from the Windows Disk Cleanup and set the Restore space
to 0%
> There is not PF on that partition but there is a 5 gb PF on the other NTFS
> partition
> Windows XP is on a second HD whit 8gb free space our of 35 gb.
> Could anyone help me ?

FAT32 partitions have a limit of 4 GBytes per file.

TRENDING THREADS