SY-P4I875P DRAGON 2 motherboard and Prescott CPU

soyousa.com mentions several times, in addition to the revised manual, that
the SY-P4I875P DRAGON 2 motherboard is Prescott Ready, however the table on
the site states "No" under "Prescott Processor and Celeron D (90nm
Process)".

Does anyone know which answer is correct?

Thanks,

grz

grz <grz@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:<Xns958B699D423E5grznospamnet@68.12.19.6>...

There are three SY-p4i875 Dragon 2's the original board doesn't
support the Prescott cpu's or Celeron D's. But the SY-p4i875 Dragon 2
Version 1.0 and the SY-p4i875 Dragon 2 Platinum both do. To tell the
difference between the original Dragon 2 and the Version 1.0 board all
you need to do is look at the motherboard and it will be printed on
the board between PCI slots.