mame samples?

I managed to miss a couple versions, and after getting (almost) caught up,
cmp is pointing out that I have more missing samples than roms. I'm not
seeing samples on abem, and I don't see them on mameworld, and the official
site is missing them, too. Is there a new location for samples?

This is samples for wotw, barrier, boxing bugs, crash, and star hawk. Are
these samples from a differently named zip that was updated, perhaps?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Bryant schrieb:
> I managed to miss a couple versions, and after getting (almost) caught up,
> cmp is pointing out that I have more missing samples than roms. I'm not
> seeing samples on abem, and I don't see them on mameworld, and the official
> site is missing them, too. Is there a new location for samples?

As mentioned a million times before in this newsgroups and in MAME's
whatsnew.txt files... :eek:)

They aren't recorded yet......

Roman Scherzer <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in

> Greg Bryant schrieb:
>> I managed to miss a couple versions, and after getting (almost)
>> caught up, cmp is pointing out that I have more missing samples than
>> roms. I'm not seeing samples on abem, and I don't see them on
>> mameworld, and the official site is missing them, too. Is there a
>> new location for samples?
>
> As mentioned a million times before in this newsgroups and in MAME's
> whatsnew.txt files... :eek:)
>
> They aren't recorded yet......

Well, I did a quick search, and didn't find the answer a million times
(I think the count was somewhere around 993,428), so I figured if I
asked a few more times, I really could get it up to a million.

<g>

That's the problem with being behind in the newsgroups, I tend to skim
quickly and then hit the catch-up key.

Thanks,
Greg

Despite all prevention efforts, Greg Bryant <bryantgHELLO@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:Xns963241159B557bryantgHELLOyahoocom@199.45.49.11:

> I managed to miss a couple versions, and after getting (almost) caught
> up, cmp is pointing out that I have more missing samples than roms.
> I'm not seeing samples on abem, and I don't see them on mameworld, and
> the official site is missing them, too. Is there a new location for
> samples?
>
> This is samples for wotw, barrier, boxing bugs, crash, and star hawk.
> Are these samples from a differently named zip that was updated,
> perhaps?

They're just not available in general - they still need to be dumped. See
topic "Stupid question about undumped samples..."

--
Slor