Multifunction Printers

I am thinking of buying a MFP, I considering Epson CX6600, Canon MP370...

Which one is better? I dont think I will print large quantities of B&W
documents, but I will make B&W/Colour photocopies in small quantities.
Plus, I also need to scan in some documents.

Are there any other alternatives?

Thank you for your time.
--

Goyan
goyanian@yahoo.com

ŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒ
Men's reach should exceed his grasp, or what is the Heaven for?
- Michael Corleone, the Godfather
ŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒ
2 answers Last reply
More about multifunction printers

    On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:36:05 +0100, Goyan <goyanian@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I am thinking of buying a MFP, I considering Epson CX6600, Canon MP370...
    >
    >Which one is better?

    Canon. By far.

    >I dont think I will print large quantities of B&W
    >documents, but I will make B&W/Colour photocopies in small quantities.
    >Plus, I also need to scan in some documents.
    >
    >Are there any other alternatives?

    Yep - buy separate units. You'll forever kick yourself if you don't.
    One section fails - and the entire unit is either now useless - or,
    you now have to buy another printer/scanner to replace that broken
    section. Also, the scanning plate is so high on those all-in-ones...
    Try scanning several pages of a book, only to have it come crashing
    down on the desk - or - have to remove it from the glass for each page
    so you can reach over and access the mouse/keyboard. What a PAIN!

    >Thank you for your time.

    You're welcome. : )

    Allan.

    "Goyan" <goyanian@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I am thinking of buying a MFP, I considering Epson CX6600, Canon MP370...
    >
    > Which one is better? I dont think I will print large quantities of B&W
    > documents, but I will make B&W/Colour photocopies in small quantities.
    > Plus, I also need to scan in some documents.
    >
    > Are there any other alternatives?
    >
    > Thank you for your time.
    > --
    >
    > Goyan
    > goyanian@yahoo.com
    >
    > ŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒ
    > Men's reach should exceed his grasp, or what is the Heaven for?
    > - Michael Corleone, the Godfather
    > ŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒ

    I have the MP360 and love it. Scanning is no problem. I previously bought
    two Canon Multipass C5000 and my mom still uses hers and my daughter is
    still using hers(hand me down). The nice thing I like about the 360/370 is
    the fact you can remove the print head easily.

    Ron

Printers Epson Canon Peripherals