Wireless connection works fine =- can't get on to Internet

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
April 6, 2005 11:13:01 AM

I am running XP on a laptop which is part of my home network. Have no
problem getting on to wireless connection but cannot get onto Internet via
either IE or Firefox. However, this problem does NOT exist when trying via
ASDL cable which links into same ISP connection and address. Can anyone
help?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 6, 2005 5:27:37 PM

Hi

Your description of how you are trying to connect is incomplete.

It depends on how your wireless share the Internet it might an Authentication problem.

DSL-PPPOE http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).