Lexmark cartridge sale at Target

Target is having one of their periodic Lexmark sales, asking either $18 or
$25, depending on the list price of the cart.

Makes owning a Lexmark less painful.

Brendan

Brendan R. Wehrung wrote:
> Target is having one of their periodic Lexmark sales, asking either $18 or
> $25, depending on the list price of the cart.
>
> Makes owning a Lexmark less painful.

Still way too expensive. I must have refilled the same cartridges on
my Lexmark Z55 with bulk ink at least 6 times. It cost me maybe 3 or
4 dollars to refill (same quality print). Pain free!

-Taliesyn