aironet 1100

Has anyone had any luck with configuring the windows 2003 ias server to
authenticate users of an aironet 1100? I've followed several articles but
it seems to still be failing on the ias side. any help would be
appreciated.
thanks

What errors are you seeing on the IAS side? On the client? Are you using an
Aironet 1100 or a Cisco 1100? (I think at some point Cisco bought Aironet?)

What firmware/IOS version?

Thx!

--
Standard Disclaimers -
and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

"Wes Highfill" <weshighfill@aristotle.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone had any luck with configuring the windows 2003 ias server to
> authenticate users of an aironet 1100? I've followed several articles but
> it seems to still be failing on the ias side. any help would be
> appreciated.
> thanks

it's kind of weird. I'm not getting any ias errors. I can point a pix at
the ias and get errors in the event log very
quickly, but it's not even getting to the ias server with the ap.

it's a cisco aironet 1100, 12.3(2) of the ios.